Amanda-Users

Re: Correct use of amflush

2006-07-31 07:48:53
Subject: Re: Correct use of amflush
From: "Joe Donner (sent by Nabble.com)" <lists AT nabble DOT com>
To: amanda-users AT amanda DOT org
Date: Mon, 31 Jul 2006 04:37:58 -0700 (PDT)
Aha - thanks for that!

That was kind of what I was wondering about - didn't realise that amanda
will add it to the rotation, so I thought what happens to the tape then...

I wonder - how will amanda handle labelling the new tape, then?  Will you be
asked to label it first, manually, or does amanda label it automatically?

Thanks!