Amanda-Users

Re: Still struggling with L0

2006-07-31 09:20:19
Subject: Re: Still struggling with L0
From: "Joe Donner (sent by Nabble.com)" <lists AT nabble DOT com>
To: amanda-users AT amanda DOT org
Date: Mon, 31 Jul 2006 06:14:25 -0700 (PDT)
The little bit of experience I have of amanda has showed me that "dumpcycle
0" in amanda.conf will force a level 0 (full) dump.  I've been running
amanda in a test lab with that setting before going production with
incremental backups.

Probably not the correct way of doing it in your case, but maybe it works if
all else fails?