Amanda-Users

Re: determining backup set

2006-06-26 07:08:53
Subject: Re: determining backup set
From: Toralf Lund <toralf AT procaptura DOT com>
To: amanda-users AT amanda DOT org
Date: Mon, 26 Jun 2006 12:04:17 +0200

As long as the log files are available, the amandatape script that I
posted a while ago to this list will give you the info that you are
looking for.  You can find it here:
Maybe I've missed something, but I can't see why a special script would be necessary in this case. Why not use the commands already provided as part of the amanda distribution? I mean, like

amadmin <config name> find

Ahh, amadmin, the Swiss Army Knife of amanda :)
"find" is another of its commands I've not tried.
Right.

Or how about "info"? Could be even more useful in this case ;-)

- Toralf