Amanda-Users

Default restore device issues

2006-05-02 08:23:56
Subject: Default restore device issues
From: stan <stanb AT panix DOT com>
To: amanda users list <amanda-users AT amanda DOT org>
Date: Tue, 2 May 2006 08:12:33 -0400
I'm trying to get amrecover to default to my changer.

I've added the following to my script that runs configure:

--with-tape-device=chg-multi \
--with-changer-device=chg-multi \

made distclean, id a make, and a make install. I'm working on the server
for the moment, so I rebooted it just to make certain that I had the
correct daemons running.

But, still....

amrecover> extract

Extracting files using tape drive /dev/nst0 on host amanda.meadwestvaco.com.
The following tapes are needed: DailyDump21

This is runnig amrecover withut any options. On 2.5.0 PL1 if it atters.

Am I doing something wrong here?

--
U.S. Encouraged by Vietnam Vote - Officials Cite 83% Turnout Despite Vietcong
Terror