Amanda-Users

Re: Dumb Q?

2006-01-27 09:48:44
Subject: Re: Dumb Q?
From: Gene Heskett <gene.heskett AT verizon DOT net>
To: amanda-users AT amanda DOT org
Date: Fri, 27 Jan 2006 09:30:59 -0500
On Friday 27 January 2006 02:48, Ram "TK" Krishnamurthy wrote:
>Gene
>Do you still see the Note: regarding .../curinfo/.. and ../index/..
>on the amcheck output?

No, that apparently worked ok. FWIW I run the latest 2.4.5 snapshot on
the server, this box.  And according to the emails, it all worked as
expected last night, so I just added 2 more directory trees to the
disklist.  I'd like enough stuff available that I could re-install,
recover /etc, /home, /usr/local and /usr/src and be back to where I am.
So yes, ATM I'm seeing the warnings for only the two dirs I just added
this morning, which is as expected.

>I have run into situation, where dumps fail until I create that by
> hand. Its actually not created in the next run. A bug is filed.

Against which release/snapshot?

Thanks.

message by Gene Heskett are: