Amanda-Users

Re: poor documentation

2005-09-15 16:08:08
Subject: Re: poor documentation
From: Gene Heskett <gene.heskett AT verizon DOT net>
To: amanda-users AT amanda DOT org
Date: Thu, 15 Sep 2005 16:00:11 -0400
On Thursday 15 September 2005 09:49, Joshua Baker-LePain wrote:
[...]
>Myself, given your, err, complaints, I think that perhaps a
>quick-start chapter may be in order.  Now where did I put those
>circular tuits?

'Circular tuits'

Chuckle, Thats classic Joshua.  Gotta love it. :-)

Yup, I'm back from a month of trying to keep a junkyard tv on the
air.  I'll have to go back of course.  Too much left to do. And with
well over 10,000 emails to go over, I'm plumb out of those circular
tuits.

-Ed Howdershelt (Author)
message by Gene Heskett are: