Amanda-Users

Re: newbie questions about setting up amanda

2005-05-12 13:10:42
Subject: Re: newbie questions about setting up amanda
From: Rodrigo Ventura <yoda AT isr.ist.utl DOT pt>
To: Alexander Jolk <alexj AT buf DOT fr>
Date: Thu, 12 May 2005 17:45:33 +0100

    Alexander> I'm pretty sure there's an error somewhere in your
    Alexander> disklist config since your index files are empty.  I
    Alexander> don't remember whether you showed us already your
    Alexander> relevant /tmp/amanda/ debug files; can you try to find
    Alexander> one sendbackup.* file corresponding to an empty backup?

I didn't know they exist! That's great.

The sendbackup.* corresponding to the /var/spool/imap/user/*
directories in question are empty. These are the include files
generated from the DLE and fed into gnutar. The sendsize's are also
empty.

Cheers,

Rodrigo

--

*** Rodrigo Martins de Matos Ventura <yoda AT isr.ist.utl DOT pt>
***  Web page: http://www.isr.ist.utl.pt/~yoda