Amanda-Users

AW: archiving tapes?!

2005-01-28 04:56:27
Subject: AW: archiving tapes?!
From: Sebastian Kösters <skoesters AT sino DOT de>
To: <amanda-users AT amanda DOT org>
Date: Fri, 28 Jan 2005 10:47:41 +0100
Ok. I must label every tape to get a working index.

But I only have DailySet100 up to DailySet199. What happened when I'am at
199 and want to label the next tape? I think I have to start at DailySet100
again but what happened with the index/tape that was DailySet100 before?

Which is the best way to make the labeling stuff automaticly?

Thanks!