Amanda-Users

Re: How can I split up a large disk partition?

2004-02-06 13:54:34
Subject: Re: How can I split up a large disk partition?
From: stan <stanb AT panix DOT com>
To: amanda-users AT amanda DOT org
Date: Fri, 6 Feb 2004 13:51:32 -0500
On Fri, Feb 06, 2004 at 03:48:38PM +0100, Paul Bijnens wrote:
> stan wrote:
>

> >define dumptype comp-user-no-compress {
> >    comment "Non-root partitions on reasonably fast machines"
> >     maxdumps 3
> >    priority medium
> >}
> >
>  > black ads1e/kz ad1s1e {
> >     exclude "./[A-K]*"
> >     user-tar-no-compress
> >     } 2 local
>

> You still seem to be referencing user-tar-no-compress (not included in
> your mail), and you still have the entries in the wrong sequence.

Soryy, cut and paste errreor. Here it is:

define dumptype user-tar-no-compress {
    program "GNUTAR"
    compress none
    comment "user partitions dumped with tar"
    priority medium
}

And they should be in the disklist like this:

black ads1e/kz ad1s1e {
        exclude "./[A-K]*"
        user-tar-no-compress
        } 2 local
black ads1e/ak ad1s1e {
        include "./[A-K]*"
        user-tar-no-compress
        } 2 local
# black ad2s1e comp-user-no-compress 3 local
black ads2e/kz ad2s1e {
        exclude "./[A-K]*"
        user-tar-no-compress
        } 3 local
black ads2e/ak ad2s1e {
        include "./[A-K]*"
        user-tar-no-compress
        } 3 local

Thansk for the help. Once a day test runs, are a bit furstrating :-)

neither liberty nor safety."
                                                -- Benjamin Franklin