Amanda-Users

Re: RedHat 7.2 Client timing out?

2004-02-05 20:29:26
Subject: Re: RedHat 7.2 Client timing out?
From: Jobst Schmalenbach <jobst AT barrett.com DOT au>
To: amanda-users AT amanda DOT org
Date: Fri, 6 Feb 2004 12:23:41 +1100
On Thu, Feb 05, 2004 at 06:20:55AM -0500, Joshua Baker-LePain (jlb17 AT duke
DOT edu) wrote:
> On Thu, 5 Feb 2004 at 2:20am, Michael Kahle wrote

[snip]

> Well, 7.2 is pretty darn old.  But you should be able to get this to work.B

"pretty darn old"?

If it ain't broke, don't fix it. I have got 4 of those "pretty darn old" servers
around, and I am not touching them (other than the occasional
bind/sendmail/apache/whatever fix (now non rpm based)).