Amanda-Users

Re: concurrancy

2004-01-21 11:23:10
Subject: Re: concurrancy
From: Brian Cuttler <brian AT wadsworth DOT org>
To: "Stefan G. Weichinger" <monitor AT oops.co DOT at>
Date: Wed, 21 Jan 2004 11:20:26 -0500 (EST)
Stefan,

Thank you, yes, I do have inparallel, set the holdingdisk size and
spindle numbers default (to -1 ?) so they shouldn't be an issue.

I think Paul had it right, I'd missed "maxdumps", I'm sure I'd
have spotted it if present as "1" but I'm running a version of
amanda.conf that doesn't include it.

We tend to carry amanda.conf forward from one version to another
even when upgrading the software itself. Probably a bad policy, I
mean it prevents typos but we end up losing out on the newer parameters
until we hit a call and have to go digging.

                                                thanks,

                                                Brian