Amanda-Users

Re: Samba backups failing after a specific amount of data

2004-01-15 12:36:35
Subject: Re: Samba backups failing after a specific amount of data
From: tobias.bluhm AT philips DOT com
To: Fran Fabrizio <fran AT cis.uab DOT edu>
Date: Thu, 15 Jan 2004 12:37:54 -0500
Another thought and it does not sound like it's the case but maybe all the
files & dirs don't actually reside on the box you're accessing, ie it's
using dfs mounts from other machine for which you don't have privileges.

toby bluhm
philips medical systems, it support, mr development, cleveland ohio
tobias.bluhm AT philips DOT com
440-483-5323

Fran Fabrizio <fran AT cis.uab DOT edu>
Sent by: