Amanda-Users

Re: amanda server on sco 5.0.6

2003-12-29 10:59:25
Subject: Re: amanda server on sco 5.0.6
From: "Kurt Yoder" <kylist AT shcorp DOT com>
To: gene.heskett AT verizon DOT net
Date: Mon, 29 Dec 2003 10:57:51 -0500 (EST)
Gene Heskett said:
<snipped>

> This is odd.  I haven't noted any changes to amlabel of late, and it
> worked the last time I used it with the -f option just fine.
> Whats happened here is going to have to be troubleshot on a system
> either with the good data moved out of the way, or on a throwaway
> system.  Has anyone else encountered this?

I'm guessing it's something to do with the version I compiled for
sco. Running it with -f on sco produces the same results. 2.4.4p1
works fine for me on my Linux boxes.

So what should be my next troubleshooting step? Maybe recompile with
some debugging output verifying that I got to certain parts of my
amlabel code?

--
Kurt Yoder
Sport & Health network administrator