Amanda-Users

Re: gtar always doing fulls with --listed-incremental even if level > 0 ?

2003-12-24 20:28:31
Subject: Re: gtar always doing fulls with --listed-incremental even if level > 0 ?
From: Gene Heskett <gene.heskett AT verizon DOT net>
To: tobias.bluhm AT philips DOT com
Date: Wed, 24 Dec 2003 20:24:18 -0500
On Wednesday 24 December 2003 13:22, tobias.bluhm AT philips DOT com wrote:
>Gene Heskett:
>>And I didn't even get his name right
>
>Funny stuff.
>
>My wife did a google on my email address recently - she saw some of
> my public gaffs in all their glory. Ouch . . . .

Yup, they CAN be that way if the occasion seems to demand it (in their
eyes that is)

I don't think mine would do that, but you never know.  Now if SHE
blows it, she tells the whole world about it.  But if I remind her of
some such incident later, I'm liable to get an "oh shadup" that lasts
all of 500 milliseconds.  Much quicker than any auctioneer could do
it.

>Happy Holidays!

Same to you and yours Toby.

AMD K6-III@500mhz 320M