Amanda-Users

Re: chunksize no longer a valid keyword?

2003-11-13 10:16:31
Subject: Re: chunksize no longer a valid keyword?
From: pll+amanda AT permabit DOT com
To: amanda-users AT amanda DOT org
Date: Thu, 13 Nov 2003 10:13:11 -0500
In a message dated: Wed, 12 Nov 2003 18:04:40 EST
Jon LaBadie said:

>I think chunksize is only valid in the holding disk stanza.

Ahh yes.  That indeed works just as I expected.  For some reason I
was confused by the example, which diskdir and disksize keywords, and
thought those were new (since my last foray with amanda a few years
back) and had replaced the holdingdisk stanza.

Thanks a lot!
--
Seeya,
Paul

GPG Key fingerprint = 1660 FECC 5D21 D286 F853  E808 BB07 9239 53F1 28EE