Amanda-Users

chunksize no longer a valid keyword?

2003-11-12 16:41:32
Subject: chunksize no longer a valid keyword?
From: pll+amanda AT permabit DOT com
To: amanda-users AT amanda DOT org
Date: Wed, 12 Nov 2003 16:39:34 -0500
Hi all,

I'm trying to specify a 'chunksize' for my holding disk and I keep
getting errors stating:

"/etc/amanda/daily/amanda.conf", line 45: configuration keyword expected

I'm running 2.4.4p1-1 on Debian testing.  I also noticed that there
seems to be no 'holding disk' config area any more (based on the
example amanda.conf file), yet the man pages seem to not reflect
these changes.

Is this just a case of the docs not keeping up with the code, or is
the example amanda.conf file incorrect?

Thanks,

--
Seeya,
Paul

GPG Key fingerprint = 1660 FECC 5D21 D286 F853  E808 BB07 9239 53F1 28EE