Amanda-Users

Re: Getting AMANDA stats without e-mail

2003-11-07 09:56:06
Subject: Re: Getting AMANDA stats without e-mail
From: Dan Lorenzini <lorenzd AT gcm DOT com>
To: amanda-users AT amanda DOT org
Date: Fri, 07 Nov 2003 09:54:16 -0500
I think they may be disallowing sendmail to comply with a security
policy.  Using amreport to generate the report and leave it in a file
is an acceptable alternative.  We do this in addition to sending mail.

Dan Lorenzini           Greenwich Capital Markets
dal AT gcm DOT com              600 Steamboat Road
203-625-6088            Greenwich, CT 06830

--------
Your message dated: Fri, 07 Nov 2003 09:44:11 EST
--------