Amanda-Users

RE: amcheck passed however amdump failed

2003-11-03 16:14:23
Subject: RE: amcheck passed however amdump failed
From: "Jason Lavigne" <jlavigne AT bwlogic DOT com>
To: "'Matt Hyclak'" <hyclak AT math.ohiou DOT edu>, <amanda-users AT amanda DOT org>
Date: Mon, 3 Nov 2003 16:12:30 -0500
Awesome, I found the docs in my ports dir
(/usr/ports/misc/amanda-server/work/amanda-2.4.3b4/docs) in FreeBSD
however it appears that the docs were not installed during the install
as they don't exist in the /usr/share/doc/ dir (I do have this dir, just
nothing about Amanda in there), no biggie at all as I can read them as
is.

Thanks a bunch, now I can read more goodies about Amanda :D

Jay