Amanda-Users

RE: Amanda GUI

2003-11-03 16:18:22
Subject: RE: Amanda GUI
From: "Jason Lavigne" <jlavigne AT bwlogic DOT com>
To: <gene.heskett AT verizon DOT net>, <amanda-users AT amanda DOT org>
Date: Mon, 3 Nov 2003 16:16:49 -0500
For configuration, testing and restore purposes for newbies like me.
Thanks to the nice folks on this list I have been pointed to a ton of
documentation and now I will read it and hopefully understand Amanda
enough to understand if a GUI makes sense. If it does I will take a stab
at maybe a Webmin module or something similar.

Jay