Amanda-Users

RE: amcheck passed however amdump failed

2003-11-03 15:54:23
Subject: RE: amcheck passed however amdump failed
From: "Jason Lavigne" <jlavigne AT bwlogic DOT com>
To: "'Matt Hyclak'" <hyclak AT math.ohiou DOT edu>, <amanda-users AT amanda DOT org>
Date: Mon, 3 Nov 2003 15:52:09 -0500
Could you point me to PORTS.USAGE? I have just found the docs at
http://www.backupcentral.com/amanda.html and I haven't read them yet,
only the man pages and I don't recall PORTS.USAGE.

Also there is a firewall between the server and client, however it is
setup the same for 6 other servers in the DMZ and none of these servers
are having any trouble. I will double check the firewall. However
wouldn't amcheck fail if this is a firewall issue?

TIA.

Jay