Amanda-Users

Re: Unusual dump times?

2003-09-17 13:52:57
Subject: Re: Unusual dump times?
From: "Hinrich Aue" <H_Aue AT gmx DOT de>
To: paul.bijnens AT xplanation DOT com
Date: Wed, 17 Sep 2003 19:47:59 +0200 (MEST)
I think I didn't verbalize precisely.
I mean, the first run I needed 3 tapes, but the available 2G weren't used
completely.
The first and the second tape only 1.2G were used. on the third tape only
600M of the space were used.
So I think 2 tapes could have been enough.

Your DDS2 tape, what is the server hardware?
I think it is faster than my 745/99. Is there a way to tune that? I already
use holding disks.
Are 150kb/sec usual on a slow machine? I think it's compareable to a Pentium
200.

Hinrich

Getestet von Stiftung Warentest: GMX FreeMail (GUT), GMX ProMail (GUT)
(Heft 9/03 - 23 e-mail-Tarife: 6 gut, 12 befriedigend, 5 ausreichend)

Jetzt selbst kostenlos testen: http://www.gmx.net