Amanda-Users

RE: Amanda win32 Client

2003-09-13 15:43:22
Subject: RE: Amanda win32 Client
From: "Bort, Paul" <pbort AT tmwsystems DOT com>
To: amanda-users AT amanda DOT org
Date: Sat, 13 Sep 2003 15:41:33 -0400
I also looked at the project on sourceforge for the Win32 client. The task
that I found too daunting to contemplate when I tried this was interfacing
to the Win32 file system. The win32 client project included a TAR that they
claimed worked on NT and picked up ACLs. So really the remaining task is a
TCP/IP daemon that can accept and execute commands from the AMANDA server.
Maybe I'll dig up some of my old Perl scripts...