Amanda-Users

Re: Amanda win32 Client

2003-09-03 10:26:46
Subject: Re: Amanda win32 Client
From: "Kurt Yoder" <kylist AT shcorp DOT com>
To: "JC Simonetti" <simonetti AT echo DOT fr>
Date: Wed, 3 Sep 2003 10:21:38 -0400 (EDT)
Anyone on this list interested in being paid to re-do the Windows
client? Ideally, I'd want something with an easy-to-use installer.
Should work more consistently than the current Windows client, and
file restores should be simple. I don't care if it's a ground-up
reimplementation, or what language it's in.

Any takers? Approximate asking price to do the job? Anyone else want
to chip in money to make this happen?

--
Kurt Yoder
Sport & Health network administrator