Amanda-Users

RE: Label Printing?

2002-08-30 16:44:46
Subject: RE: Label Printing?
From: "Alex Specogna" <alex.specogna AT cryptologic DOT com>
To: "Joshua Baker-LePain" <jlb17 AT duke DOT edu>
Date: Fri, 30 Aug 2002 16:33:41 -0400
No dice.  I did actually run the amreport with the -l option prior to
responding to the last message (I always read the man page
before begging for help 8) ).
I have tried it just as you have outlined below, again not a single line of
output anywhere.
Any other ideas?
Perhaps I am missing some dependency on the OS level?