Amanda-Users

Re: Label Printing?

2002-08-30 10:15:34
Subject: Re: Label Printing?
From: Joshua Baker-LePain <jlb17 AT duke DOT edu>
To: Alex Specogna <alex.specogna AT cryptologic DOT com>
Date: Fri, 30 Aug 2002 10:00:01 -0400 (EDT)
On Fri, 30 Aug 2002 at 9:24am, Alex Specogna wrote

> define tapetype DLT {
>     comment "DLT tape drives"
>     lbl-templ "/usr/local/etc/amanda/Backup/DLT.ps"
>     length 40000 mbytes
>     filemark 2000 kbytes
>     speed 1536 kbytes
> }
>

> I have tried running amreport to a file and e-mail and they both work.
> The print to postscript just does nothing runs merrily along and then
> terminates with no errors.

When you do 'amreport <config> -p file.ps', do you get anything in
file.ps?  If you do, then check to make sure you've got a default printer
set up correctly.  If you don't, then, err, maybe
/usr/local/etc/amanda/Backup/DLT.ps is bad?

--
Joshua Baker-LePain
Department of Biomedical Engineering