Amanda-Users

Re: Index Tees - Data Timeouts

2002-08-14 15:51:48
Subject: Re: Index Tees - Data Timeouts
From: Joshua Baker-LePain <jlb17 AT duke DOT edu>
To: Jim Summers <jsummers AT bachman.cs.ou DOT edu>
Date: Wed, 14 Aug 2002 15:37:55 -0400 (EDT)
On 14 Aug 2002 at 2:19pm, Jim Summers wrote

> In an effort to debug this problem, is there a way I can interactively
> run the command(s) that amanda would run to see if anything is dumped to
> stdout?  If so, are these the commands in runtar and sendbackup?  Or
> would it be better to comment out all filesystems except one of the ones
> having problems and run amdump?

The exact commands are in both runtar*debug and sendbackup*debug.  It
would be interesting to comment out some filesystems to see if it's a
function of having too much going on on one host, or if it's something
particular to those filesystems.

--
Joshua Baker-LePain
Department of Biomedical Engineering