Amanda-Users

Re: Help with amanda client on SCO 5.0.5...Please

2002-08-08 13:38:52
Subject: Re: Help with amanda client on SCO 5.0.5...Please
From: Chris Tusa <chris AT itechusa DOT net>
To: Chris Johnson <chris AT sebis DOT com>, amanda-users AT amanda DOT org
Date: Thu, 8 Aug 2002 12:28:59 -0500
Chris,

A few more details are needed to help you out.  First are you using amanda to
backup this machine only?  If so, the problem could be that you need to
configure amanda-server on this machine also.  What are the results of your
AMCHECK run?  That may help to debug the problem.

--
Cordially,
Chris Tusa