ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] Real world deduplication rates with TSM 7.1 and container pools

2016-03-22 07:15:52
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] Real world deduplication rates with TSM 7.1 and container pools
From: Del Hoobler <hoobler AT US.IBM DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 22 Mar 2016 06:14:14 -0500
Hi Arnaud,

I was having a conversation about this other day. With today's social
media blitz, it can become an overload of information and different people
like to learn about things in different ways. Some people told me they
like something in their InBox. Others said their InBox was too full
already. Others told me Twitter. Others LinkedIn. Some said ADSM-L. You
indicate below that you would like to see information about new releases
in the "IBM my notifications" or the "Technical Support Newsletter". One
option is post it everywhere and it. This is all good feedback.

Thank you,

Del

"ADSM: Dist Stor Manager" <ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU> wrote on 03/22/2016
05:36:46 AM: