ADSM-L

[ADSM-L] What am I doing wrong with this include

2015-10-01 13:37:42
Subject: [ADSM-L] What am I doing wrong with this include
From: Zoltan Forray <zforray AT VCU DOT EDU>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 1 Oct 2015 13:35:38 -0400
I thought I had this figured out but keep getting the wrong results.  This
is a W2K8 box with 7.1.2 client.

I want to apply a different management class to one directory and all of
its sub-directories.

So I added the following statements:

include  *  STANDARD
include  *:\Software\ClickCommerce\Backup\*  15DAYS

Yet STANDARD MC was applied to everything.  Yes I am 100% positive on the
directory name that I want to apply the 15DAYS to.  No spaces in the name.

I first tried it without the first include MC and ended up with everything
having 15DAYS applied to it.

So for tonights backup, I have changed it to:

include  *  STANDARD
include  D:\Software\ClickCommerce\Backup\...\*  15DAYS

or if I am still wrong, please tell me what I am doing wrong?

--
*Zoltan Forray*
TSM Software & Hardware Administrator