ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] What am I doing wrong with this include

2015-10-02 08:44:07
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] What am I doing wrong with this include
From: Zoltan Forray <zforray AT VCU DOT EDU>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Fri, 2 Oct 2015 08:42:12 -0400
I have seen documentation both ways and sometimes including both. This
statement from
http://publib.boulder.ibm.com/tividd/td/TSMC/SH26-4117-01/en_US/HTML/ans60013.htm

To specify a management class named *managall* to use for all files to
which you do not explicitly assign a management class, you would enter:

   include * managall

In another paragraph, it says:

To specify your own default management class for files that are not
explicitly included, specify:

   include ?:* mgmt_class_name