ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] What am I doing wrong with this include

2015-10-02 12:21:19
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] What am I doing wrong with this include
From: Skylar Thompson <skylar2 AT U.WASHINGTON DOT EDU>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Fri, 2 Oct 2015 09:19:19 -0700
I would caution against doing this if you have a large number of objects
stored in TSM, where "large" is sort of nebulous depending on your TSM
server specs and tolerance for database thrashing.

Unfortunately SQL in dsmadmc doesn't seem to understand LIMIT so it would
be hard just to get a limited preview of the bindings on the server-side.

-- Foege Building S046, (206)-685-7354