ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] Enhancement request

2015-08-12 17:05:11
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] Enhancement request
From: Gergana V Markova <gmarkova AT US.IBM DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 12 Aug 2015 14:03:17 -0700
Hello Harold,
What are the specific capabilities in the AC that you use on a daily
basis, OR enable you to complete otherwise complex tasks? What
specifically is OC missing for you?

One needs 6.3.5 server to try the Operation Center; Yet OC has build quite
smarts specifically in how it summarizes health and client status, as well
as email reports and alerts notifications & action support. Give that a
try to see if it can help you and you team with daily operations and
monitoring. With each new release more and more capabilities are added.
You can check the current GA version in a pre-set env here:
    https://www.ibmserviceengage.com/on-premises-solutions

Regards/Pozdravi,
Gergana