ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] Enhancement request

2015-08-11 08:55:51
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] Enhancement request
From: "Loon, EJ van (ITOPT3) - KLM" <Eric-van.Loon AT KLM DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 11 Aug 2015 12:54:12 +0000
Never mind, I wasn't looking correctly, TSM is part of the IBM RFE Community. I
have created request 75293 for my enhancement, If you think it's a useful
enhancement to have the server name added to the title of a Windows dsmadmc
window, please support my request through
http://www.ibm.com/developerworks/rfe/execute?use_case=viewRfe&CR_ID=75293
Kind regards,
Eric van Loon
AF/KLM Storage Engineering