ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] Enhancement request

2015-08-12 12:35:39
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] Enhancement request
From: Robert Jose <rjose AT US.IBM DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 12 Aug 2015 09:33:49 -0700
Hello
Thanks Francisco for your feedback. I will get your enhancement requests to
the appropriate people.

I would be interested to hear of any other enhancements that your feel OC
needs now rather than later.

Rob Jose
TSM OC UI Developer / L3 Support

"ADSM: Dist Stor Manager" <ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU> wrote on 08/11/2015
09:57:29 AM:

http://www.ibm.com/developerworks/rfe/execute?use_case=viewRfe&CR_ID=75293