ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] Bandwidth

2014-05-14 15:24:18
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] Bandwidth
From: "Huebner, Andy" <andy.huebner AT NOVARTIS DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 14 May 2014 19:20:06 +0000
A smaller TCP window will cause the client to send fewer packets before waiting
for the ack from the first packet.
How fast is the server network?
How many concurrent backups?

I would look at slowing the TSM server or spreading the backups.  Never really
thought about it because my backups take too long.

Andy Huebner