ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] Exchange backups

2014-05-14 17:15:02
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] Exchange backups
From: "Storer, Raymond" <storerr AT NIBCO DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 14 May 2014 21:13:01 +0000
Geoff, I'm not completely clear what is going on with your Exchange backup.
However, I would strongly recommend you work with your Exchange admins and the
TDP for Exchange client install and configuration document to confirm your
backup nodes are configured correctly. You must use a proxy node configuration
for Exchange 2010 and Exchange 2013 backups. The TDP for Exchange has minimum
version requirements depending on Exchange version and service pack release--I
do not recall the specifics.

Ray Storer
NIBCO INC.
574.295.3457