ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] 3494 library questions

2011-12-15 07:47:25
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] 3494 library questions
From: "Lee, Gary D." <GLEE AT BSU DOT EDU>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 15 Dec 2011 07:41:19 -0500
Tsm2 server is onsite.
Connectivity to 1120 drives is fibre channel

This strange config grew because I have just finished converting all our
netbackup environment to tsm.  This offsite library, lib2, is the old netbackup
library, and server tsm2 is an old netbackup server.

Yep, odd setup, I just inherrited it.
I would eventually like to replace lib1 with a virtual tape, but until then,
this is what it is.

Gary Lee
Senior System Programmer
Ball State University