ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] 3494 library questions

2011-12-16 03:12:35
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] 3494 library questions
From: Steven Langdale <steven.langdale AT GMAIL DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Fri, 16 Dec 2011 07:50:35 +0000
Right I get it.

I assume you are wanting to do this so you can offsite your data
electronically rather than manually?

I know this is going a bit OT, but what are your options as far as moving
TSM2 offsite to where the library is?  does it have many/any clients that
need it where it is?

Also, what experience do you have with TSM server to serve stuff i.e. using
a remote library manager AND what experience with 3494 libs?

Thanks

Steven