ADSM-L

[ADSM-L] Ang: 3494 library questions

2011-12-14 09:41:24
Subject: [ADSM-L] Ang: 3494 library questions
From: Daniel Sparrman <daniel.sparrman AT EXIST DOT SE>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 14 Dec 2011 15:33:34 +0100
Hi Gary

The ibmatl.conf file should be able to hold more than one 3494 library by
adding a new line with the new library definition.

If i'm not mistaken, each line should contain 4 or 5 lines separated by tab.
Field 1 should be the 3494 symbolic name, 2nd field should be IP adress or tty
if serial attached, 3rd field should be the short hostname and the 4th field
should (if applicable) be the HA3494 IP adress (if HA is used).

That's for AIX, if you're running something else, it might be different.

Best Regards

Daniel

Daniel Sparrman
Exist i Stockholm AB