ADSM-L

Re: TSM Log Error: all files fail backup

2004-07-08 08:41:24
Subject: Re: TSM Log Error: all files fail backup
From: Del Hoobler <hoobler AT US.IBM DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 8 Jul 2004 08:41:07 -0400
Patricia,

You will need Data Protection for Exchange version 5.2.1
in order to back up Exchange Server 2003.
You can find that information here:

   http://www-1.ibm.com/support/entdocview.wss?uid=swg21157215

(Data Protection for Exchange information is at the bottom this article.)

Thanks,

Del

"ADSM: Dist Stor Manager" <ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU> wrote on 07/08/2004
08:31:00 AM: