ADSM-L

Re: TSM Log Error: all files fail backup

2004-07-08 08:32:04
Subject: Re: TSM Log Error: all files fail backup
From: "LeBlanc, Patricia" <Patricia.Leblanc AT LIBERTYMUTUAL DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 8 Jul 2004 08:31:00 -0400
So are you saying that a TSM Server with a version of LESS than 5.2 will
not backup the system state on a Windows client running tsm version 5.2?

Can you tell me if the following scenario is supported?
TSM Server AIX 4.3.3, TSM Server version 5.1.1.6
Windows 2003 Client, TSM version 5.1.6, Exchange 2003, TDP Exchange
5.1.5

Thanks

Also, do you happen to know the website of where I can find the
supported versions?