ADSM-L

Re: TDP for Oracle 9.2

2003-02-23 16:10:52
Subject: Re: TDP for Oracle 9.2
From: Zlatko Krastev <acit AT ATTGLOBAL DOT NET>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Sun, 23 Feb 2003 22:54:38 +0200
You had not looked enough through list archives. This was already
discussed few times and the answer was:
An update to TDPO v2.2.1 is part of IBM TSM for Databases v5.1.5. That
updated TDPO supports Oracle 9i Release 8.1.7, OPS 8.1.7, Oracle 9i (9.0.1
or later) and Oracle 9i RAC (9.0.1 or later). The supported OSes are AIX,
HP-UX, Solaris and Windows. This was announced in IBM EMEA Letter
ZP02-0494 (which ought to be applicable to Iceland as well). Find it on
http://www.ibmlink.ibm.com/ or obtain it from your IBM sales team.
All platforms except AIX were available immediately, while AIX 64-bit on
AIX 5L came a month later. This month ended in November thus at the moment
Oracle 9i is supported with no exceptions on all four platforms.

Zlatko Krastev
IT Consultant

Kolbeinn Josepsson <Kolbeinn.Josepsson AT NYHERJI DOT IS>
07.02.2003 17:08