ADSM-L

TDP for Oracle 9.2

2003-02-07 10:08:33
Subject: TDP for Oracle 9.2
From: Kolbeinn Josepsson <Kolbeinn.Josepsson AT NYHERJI DOT IS>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Fri, 7 Feb 2003 15:08:42 +0000
Hi gurus!

I found a lot of queries in the archive regarding if Oracle 9.2 is
supported on TDPO 2.2.1 but no replies. Does any know if this is supported?

I need Data Protection for Oracle 9.2 running on HP-UX. Refering to the
configuration instructions for TDP 2.2.1 the RMAN relinking porcedure does
not match for Oracle 9.2 (HP-UX). There is only Oracle Data Protection
5.1.5 awailable for AIX, am I correct? Does any know if the DP 5.1.5 for
HP-UX (and Solaris etc.) is coming up?

Best regards,
Kolbeinn Josepsson 7 Systems Engineer
Tivoli Certified Consultant - IBM TSM V5.1
www.nyherji.is