ADSM-L

TDP for MS-SQL error on restore

2002-05-28 13:38:31
Subject: TDP for MS-SQL error on restore
From: Lawrence Clark <Larry_Clark AT THRUWAY.STATE.NY DOT US>
Date: Tue, 28 May 2002 13:36:01 -0400
While trying to restore a 5GB MS SQL Server database in to another database
with the
same configuration our DBA is getting the following error:

"ANS1017E (RC-50) Session rejected: TCP/IP connections failure DB-LIB message:
Read on TDPSQL-sqladsm-2002150210-5370 failed, status=995.
See SQL server error log for more details."

SQL server error log shows the following:
"BackupMedium::ReportIoError: read failure on backup device
'TDPSQL-sqladsm-2002150210-5370'.
Operating system error 995(The I/O operation has been aborted because of
Operating system error 995(The I/O operation has been aborted because of either
a thread
exit  or an application request.)."

Any help or ideas will be appreciated, thanks!