ADSM-L

Re: TDP for Exchange

2002-05-28 13:15:54
Subject: Re: TDP for Exchange
From: Elenara Geraldo <eg.le AT LYCOS DOT COM>
Date: Tue, 28 May 2002 10:13:44 -0700
Hi Del,

I installed TDP for Exchange and after restarting the server the base of data
of the same it presented corrupted data.
I know that the installation and configuration of the TDP non influence in the
perch of data of the base because TSM just proposes the backup of the base
online.
He/she just needed a second answer agreeing with my idea.

Thank you.
Elenara.

On Tue, 28 May 2002 11:12:44
 Del Hoobler wrote:
>> I installed and I configured TDP for Exchange in a server
>> Windows 2000 after restarting the server, the same it
>> didn't come back and its base of data was rotten.
>> The fact of me has just installed TDP it could have
>> caused damages to the file of the base?
>> I installed same TDP in another servers Exchange
>> and I never had problems equal to this.
>
>Elenara,
>
>I don't understand what you are saying here.
>Installing TDP for Exchange will not change
>your Exchange server databases or files.
>
>Can you describe your problem in more detail
>including error messages and version and release
>levels?  Or you could call IBM support.
>
>Thanks,
>
>Del

>Del Hoobler
>IBM Corporation
>hoobler AT us.ibm DOT com
>
>- Leave everything a little better than you found it.
>- Smile a lot: it costs nothing and is beyond price.

Outgrown your current e-mail service?
Get a 25MB Inbox, POP3 Access, No Ads and No Taglines with LYCOS MAIL PLUS.
http://login.mail.lycos.com/brandPage.shtml?pageId=plus