ADSM-L

Re: ODBC and TSM timestamp data type (Crystal Reports)

2001-11-20 14:15:29
Subject: Re: ODBC and TSM timestamp data type (Crystal Reports)
From: William Boyer <bill.boyer AT VERIZON DOT NET>
Date: Tue, 20 Nov 2001 14:10:41 -0500
It's really wierd. If you display the attributes of the field withing
Crystal, it shows DATE/TIME stamp, but it just plain doesn't format it. If
you select to browse the field data, all you see it 1 entry of 0/0/0 00:00.
If you use just about any other tool to extract the same data from the same
ODBC connection, it will format just fine. I'm using Excel to get the
reports I need until I can get the time to get back with Seagate. Seeing as
how everything else but Crystal works, I'm not inclined to open a ticket
with IBM/Tivoli on this.

Bill Boyer
DSS, Inc.