ADSM-L

Re: ODBC and TSM timestamp data type (Crystal Reports)

2001-11-20 13:49:05
Subject: Re: ODBC and TSM timestamp data type (Crystal Reports)
From: Andrew Raibeck <storman AT US.IBM DOT COM>
Date: Tue, 20 Nov 2001 13:46:22 -0500
Bill and Ken,

Please follow the instructions in the "Troubleshooting/Diagnostics"
section of the README.ODBC.TXT file to obtain traces of the problem, then
open a problem with IBM support and provide them with the trace
documentation (I'm not so concerned. Crystal Reports is not formally
supported (i.e. we don't test it), so support is on a "best effort" basis.
However, we are interested in understanding problems like this with the
ODBC driver and fixing them when possible, so you shouldn't be flat-out
refused (it even says so in the README file!).

Regards,

Andy

Andy Raibeck
IBM Software Group

The command line is your friend.

William Boyer <bill.boyer AT verizon DOT net>
11/20/2001 11:16
Please respond to bill.boyer