ADSM-L

Re: ADSM DATA Movement/Reclamation Update

1998-04-06 04:08:57
Subject: Re: ADSM DATA Movement/Reclamation Update
From: "Lambelet,Rene,VEVEY,FC-SIL/INF." <Rene.Lambelet AT NESTLE DOT COM>
Date: Mon, 6 Apr 1998 10:08:57 +0200
Hello,

thanks for the info. As our tape robot gets full, we need this
corrective urgently! We run ADSM 3.1 on MVS 5.2.0.

Where can I get this PTF? The IBM ADSM site

http://www.storage.ibm.com/storage/software/adsm/adsercli.htm#servfix

does not seem to be up-to-date!

Please tell us where you put this PTF for MVS 3.1

Regards,

René Lambelet - (3543 - *A581
Nestec SA - 55, Av. Nestlé - CH-1800 Vevey
Tél: ++41/21/924'35'43 / Fax: ++41/21/924'45'89
E-Mail: rene.lambelet AT nestle DOT com