ADSM-L

Re: ADSM DATA Movement/Reclamation Update

1998-04-06 11:02:13
Subject: Re: ADSM DATA Movement/Reclamation Update
From: "Smith, Richard" <smithrr AT MARITZ DOT COM>
Date: Mon, 6 Apr 1998 10:02:13 -0500
        So let me get this straight for myself.  The PTF for the
reclamation problem is currently on the FTP server??  If we download and
apply this PTF should we take the initial zap off of the server??  This
PTF will allow you to use the aggregate files, but still will not
reclaim them until you get the next PTF??

Server: OS/390 V3

Rick Smith
Maritz, Inc.
Storage & Security Administration