ADSM-L

Lotus Notes Agent and restore 1000 of database files

1998-04-06 04:46:14
Subject: Lotus Notes Agent and restore 1000 of database files
From: Michael Garnebode <michael.garnebode AT WESTLB DOT DE>
Date: Mon, 6 Apr 1998 10:46:14 +0200
Hi ADSMers,
we want to restore lotusnotes database files via ln-agent.
the files are deletet in the directory struktur.
when we want to restore 1000 database files we must type in the path
for every database.

command: dsmnotes restore d:\notes\data\mail\afritz.nsf
                -to=d:\notes\data\mail\afritz.nsf -adsmpw=nodename

Can i do a restore without a targetdirectorey ? Is that rigth, thats
the adsm-lotusnotes agent not stored the directory struktur ?

What i must to do to restore 1000 database file without type in 1000
targetdirctorys ? Or exist an other solution ?

regards michael